Brite Strike Lightning Strike Personal Protection System Flashlight Kit LSREB60HLS is safe, simple and easy to use. The Lightning Strike Personal Protection System by Brite Strike Technologies was developed by a police officer for women as a personal safety and protection system. The flashlight in this kit is ultra-slim and made with the same high-quality and precision craftsmanship as other high priced tactical flashlights that are used by law enforcement and military agencies. The Brite Strike Lightning Strike Flashlight Kit utilizes 170 lumens of brilliant, flawless white light that will momentarily blind and disorient an attacker. At the convenience of women with longer nails, the end switch is "cut away", making it easier to activate the patented Brite Strike Tactical Touch which allows rapid changing of settings from high, low or strobe. This Brite Strike flashlight is also small enough to hold in one hand comfortably and can be used as a defensive weapon in case of attack. This personal protection system also comes with the Brite Strike Personal Safety Alarm. This alarm may be small but was developed with 120 decibels of a loud, shrieking alarm to scare off an attacker and alert others. This kit makes an ideal gift for anyone. From late night workers to college students, from joggers to campers, anyone can appreciate a good protection system.
Specifications for Brite Strike Lightning Strike Personal Protection System Flashlight Kit LSREB-60-HLS:
|Max Output (Lumens):||High 170, Low 110|
|Runtime:||High 1hr, Low 12hrs, Strobe 1.2hrs|
|Settings:||Tactical Touch Hi/Lo/Strobe|
|Battery:||(1) AA Alkaline battery|
|Bezel Width:||0.86 inches|
Features of Brite Strike Lightning Strike Flashlight Kit LSREB60HLS:
- Small enough to hold comfortably in one hand.
- Quickly be used as a defensive weapon in case of attack.
- Unique patented "Tactical Touch" end cap switch allows the user to switch from high to low to strobe settings.
- Glow in the dark switch.
- Quick deployment fashion leather holster with wrist strap.
- Carry flashlight on your wrist, clip on the outside of a purse, briefcase or clothing.
- Personal safety alarm is small and rugged.
- Loud personal safety alarm can scare off an attacker and alert others.
- Personal Safety alarm comes with lanyard and keychain.