Featuring the same industry leading barrel nut and lock up design as originally introduced on BCM's evolutionary KMR handguard, the MCMR Series of handguards gives the shooter modularity in the M-LOK platform.
This proprietary patented mounting system (US Patent 8904691), includes a mechanical index to the 12:00 rail and positions mounting hardware to mitigate the movement caused by heat generated by the weapon system.
Specifications for Bravo Company MFG MCMR M-LOK Handguard:
|Finish:||MIL-A-8625F Type III, Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized|
|Gun Make:||AR Platform|
|Attachment/Mount Type:||M-LOK, Picatinny|
|Additional Features:||For low profile gas block|
|Included Accessories:||BCM-KMR-BNW KMR Barrel Nut Wrench, BCM-MCMR-SM QD Sling Mount, Handguard Mounting Hardware, BCM-KMR-BN Steel KMR Barrel Nut|
Features of Bravo Company MFG MCMR M-LOK Handguard:
- MCMR features M-LOK Compatible mounting system.
- Free Float Handguard eliminates loads from barrel, reducing the deflection for more accurate shooting.
- Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, for high strength and lightweight.
- Proprietary engineered profile offers additional cross sectional strength.
- Steel Barrel Nut (same KMR, MCMR, and QRF series), to resist movement under heat.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Handguard mounting hardware 2.3 oz
- Includes BCM M-LOK Compatible Sling Mount, (FREE for a limited time)
- 1.3" Inside Diameter
- 1.5" Wide
- light weight and strong
- Solid. Lightweight. Reliable.
- Fit, looks
- Little shade diff black